Progress Rail Services Corp. Inside Sales Specialist in Taylor Mill, Kentucky
Auto req ID: 4184BR
Posting Title: Inside Sales Specialist
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
City: Taylor Mill
Progress Rail, a Caterpillar company, is an integrated rolling stock and infrastructure provider, delivering a full range of products and services to domestic and international railroad customers. Our customers enjoy one-stop shopping and comprehensive cradle-to-grave railway solutions - whether it rolls on the rail or is the rail itself. From locomotives, transit, freight cars and engines, to tracks, signals and advanced technology, we ensure customers can count on us to meet all their rail needs. Forging the bridge between ideas and success, our talented and innovative team members work together to address the challenges of the rail industry today, ensuring success for the future. As part of a vibrant, global network of business operations, each and every member of our team is important to our success. With headquarters in Albertville, Ala., more than 7,000 dedicated employees serve customers through a network of close to 150 locations around the world. For more information, visit www.progressrail.com and follow @Progress_Rail on Twitter and YouTube.
• To support the Sales Team with contracts, pricing, bids, etc.
Key Job Elements
• Interface between Sales Team and Operations, Corporate Services and Customers;
• Provide weekly opportunity tracking;
• Interface with suppliers/vendors;
• Training/Development to eventual move to outside sales.
Education / Training
• BA/BS degree in Business preferred.
Qualifications and Experience
• Proven inside sales experience;
• Track record of over-achieving quota;
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day;
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Strong listening and presentation skills;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
Progress Rail Services Corporation and its subsidiary and affiliate companies offer an excellent total compensation package* including competitive salary, 401(k) plan with company match, available medical/dental/life/disability insurance coverage and paid vacation and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available for some positions.
*Benefits eligibility differs by job position and employment status - governing plan documents control such benefits..
Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities